Some articles I read and liked that don't fit under any other topic inside this wiki.
- Postmortem: Every Frame a Painting
- Good books for deep hacks
- RetroClip: Instant Replay for your Mac (2018)
- Who will steal Android from Google?
- Stevey's Google Platforms Rant
- The Stack Overflow Age
- ~2015 in review - Inspiring.
- My AirBnb story - Share your work.
- What does Stack Overflow want to be when it grows up?
- Be Careful About What You Dislike (2016)
- 2017, The summary
- On moving on (2014)
- So I stopped programming (2014)
- Stepping back (2018)
- Coping with Feedback (2019)
- The Sad State of Logging Bugs for Apple (2019)
- Readme Driven Development (2010)
- Legendary articles (2020)
- Technical reading list
- Patio11's Greatest Hits
- Most influential essays I've ever read. What are yours? (2020)
- Read Something Great - Timeless articles from the belly of the internet.
- Ask HN: What's the most life-changing blog post you've ever read? (2021)
- Timeless articles posted on Hacker News, written 1321 to 2021 (HN)
- The 2021 Stratechery Year in Review
- Your blog post greatest hits (2022)
- What's your favorite essay/blog post of all time? (2022)
- Ask HN: What are some blog posts that you have enjoyed going through? (2022)
- What are the best (technical) blog posts and articles you've read this year? (2022)
- Long Form Reads