I run my bookmarklets from KM like so:
Bookmarklets I use
- Go to first commit of currently open repo
- Online article discussion finder - Lets you see where the link you are watching right now has been discussed before.
- You can add bookmarklets in Safari either by:
- Dragging a bookmarklet from a webpage to your bookmarks bar then moving it from there.
Go to initial commit on GitHub repo. Must have GitHub repo open in active tab.
- Powerlet - Chrome Extension to quickly find and run bookmarklets.
- Awesome Bookmarklets
- Awesome Userscripts (HN)
- Userscripter - Create userscripts in a breeze.
- Cherry - Collection of handcrafted resources.
- Scriptbar Snippets - Handy and easy to understand snippets to keep in your browser. (Code)
- userscript.zone - Search for userscripts by URL, domain or search term. (HN)
- HN Anti Paywall - Userscript that adds archive URLs below the paywalled HN submissions. (HN)
- Hacker News userscript to make this site more legible (HN)
- Bookmarklet Editor (Lobsters)
- esbuild-plugin-bookmarklet - Esbuild plugin to generate bookmarklets.