I use the app to manage events in my life I sync with Google Calendar.
I always view my events from
Week view & have 7 days in view with 18 hours shown in one view. This gives perspective over current and upcoming events/deadlines. All events created by default have 30 min duration.
I often switch between
- To mass delete events, make empty search query (single space) on events I want to remove and delete them. Can also use stock Calendar app and search for
""and cmd+shift+arrows events I want to delete.
- Google calendar sync select page allows you to select which calendars you want to sync to external apps like Fantastical. Useful for letting Fantastical know about
Other calendarswhich by default don't sync.
returnwhen clicking on event will let you edit the title of it.
- SavvyCal - Scheduling Software Your Recipients Will Love.
- Doodle - Free online meeting scheduling tool.
- Calendso - Open Source Calendly Alternative. (Code) (HN)
- Nettu scheduler - Self-hosted calendar and scheduler server.
- Vimcal - Fly through your calendar.
- Your Calendar as Todo List
- Google Meet & macOS Calendar.app (2021)
- Radicale - Simple CalDAV (calendar) and CardDAV (contact) server. (Web)
- Cal.com - Open Scheduling Infrastructure. (Code) (HN)
- ics - iCalendar generator.
- Datebook - Generates URLs and downloadable ICS files for adding events to popular calendar apps. (Web)
- Calenday - Real-time collaborative calendars for trip planning. (HN)
- Amie - Joyful productivity. Schedule time for todos, events, and contacts.
- datasette-ics - Datasette plugin for outputting iCalendar files.
- Bloben App - Self-hosted server-client Calendar and Tasks application for connecting to CalDav servers. (HN)
- iCalendar in Rust
- Calm Calendar - Work/life balance for your calendars, where it synchronizes events from one/many calendars to others, redacting details. (Tweet)
- Google Calendar Simple API - Pythonic wrapper for the Google Calendar API.
- Xandikos - CalDAV/CardDAV server.
- gocal - Fast (and opinionated) ICAL parser in Go.
- print_google_calendar_availability - Python script which prints out a summary of your free slots from your Google calendar(s) so you can paste into a scheduling email.
- rrule-go - Go library for working with recurrence rules for calendar dates.
- go-ical - iCalendar library for Go.
- webdav - Simple Go WebDAV server.
- dave - Simple and very easy to configure stand alone webdav server.
- Linkal - Public-calendar aggregator server. (Lobsters)
- Zerocal - A Serverless Calendar App in Rust Running on shuttle.rs (2022) (HN) (Code)
- Calendar Link - Calendar link generator for popular services.
- gcalcli - Google Calendar Command Line Interface.
- Sabre/dav - Open-source CardDAV, CalDAV and WebDAV server. (HN)
- TimeBlok - Programming language for calendars.
- ical-generator - Small piece of code which generates ical calendar files.
- tsdav - WebDAV, CALDAV, and CARDDAV client in TS.