Michael Levin's thoughts on cancer suppression is insightful.
- Things only got done when you actively threaten people and force them take action. Doctor doesn't want to properly follow up on a stage-iv foot ulcer and home wound care misses scheduled appointments? Ok, we're going to the ER and telling them that the doctor doesn't respond to his service and home care didn't show up. Had to do that several times but eventually doctors and home care got tired of getting yelled at (by me and by whomever at the hospital system they reported too, because, ER staff was unhappy) that home care and doctors visits were much more regular.
- GRAIL - GRAIL’s mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured.
- Cancer Complications: Confusing Bills, Maddening Errors And Endless Phone Calls (2019) (HN)
- Cancer death rates are falling, five-year survival rates rising (2019)
- Hammer Lab - Lab working to understand and improve the immune response to cancer.
- SnapShot: Splicing Alterations in Cancer
- Nature Cancer: Volume 1 Issue 1, January 2020
- Why do we hear about breakthroughs in cancer treatment only to never see them again? (2020)
- We’re a Lot Better at Fighting Cancer Than We Realized (2020) (HN)
- Notes on My Colon Cancer (2020) (HN)
- Awesome Cancer Variant Databases
- Cancer cell as seen through a microscope
- Cancer symptoms that need attention and why (2020)
- Rutherford Cancer Centres - Cancer Care Transformed.
- Why cancer cells waste so much energy (2021) (HN)
- Chemotherapy with light; only one injection required (2021) (HN)
- JEFworks Lab - Work on computational software and statistical approaches to address questions in developmental and cancer biology.
- How a Cancer Drug Carrier's Structure Can Help Selectively Target Cancer Cells (2021) (HN)
- Notes on My Chemotherapy (2021) (HN)
- Books to help cope with cancer (2021)
- Use of artificial intelligence for image analysis in breast cancer screening (2021) (HN)
- Norm MacDonald talks about cancer and not wanting to garner sympathy from others (2021)
- The curious DNA circles that make treating cancer so hard (2021) (HN)
- Engineered B Cells as an Approach to Cancer Therapy (2021) (Reddit)
- Cancer: A Twenty-Year Reflection (2021)
- New cancer therapy holds potential to switch off major cancer types (2021) (HN)
- More than half of high-impact cancer lab studies could not be replicated (2021) (HN)
- Reproducibility in Cancer Biology: Challenges for assessing replicability in preclinical cancer biology (2021)
- Charting the tumor antigen maps drawn by single-cell genomics (2021) (Tweet)
- Awesome AI Cancer
- Cancer risk across mammals (2021) (Tweet)
- Genome-informed cancer therapy (2022)
- I am the healthiest person I know, and I got cancer (HN)
- Potential New Treatment Eradicates Ovarian And Colorectal Cancer in Days in Mice (2022) (Reddit)
- Could Cancer Cells’ Iron Addiction Be Their Achilles Heel? (2022) (HN)
- A turning point in cancer (2022)
- Chemo therapy is barbaric and we need alternatives
- Cancer breakthrough is a ‘wake-up’ call on danger of air pollution (2022)
- A Universal Cancer Treatment? (2022) (HN)
- CRISPR cancer trial success paves the way for personalized treatments (2022) (HN)
- Base editing: Revolutionary therapy clears girl's incurable cancer (2022)
- I’ve been battling cancer last 2 years, but now only have a few days left
- Ask HN: What good sources of information on ovarian cancer treatments? (2023)
- A New Mode of Cancer Treatment (2023) (HN)