Use Mighty+ when I occasionally use weed, goes especially well with psychedelics. I start vape at 180. After few minutes, I gradually increase it 200 and end sessions at 210-220C until no smoke comes out. Huberman did nice episode on effects of cannabis.
I prefer more psychedelic effect which is often achieved by growing your own quality strains of Sativa kind. If in NL, Boerejongens sells nice strains. Most/all other coffee shops in NL sell overpriced lesser quality weed due to silly laws. Heard that's different in US.
I actually came to get interested in psychedelics after 2nd time I smoked weed (purple haze). And for first time in my life had my reality warp like I never saw before. Read about all kinds of drugs and effects after that 2nd time.
Mostly now I don't get much psychedelic effect (things moving) but do get enjoyable high with interesting thought patterns.
Sensi Seeds has great seeds. Microgrowery is great subreddit.
Beginner Guide & Grow Weed Easy are great starter resources for growing.
Handbook of Plant Nutrition, Marijuana Horticulture Fundamentals, Cannabis Encyclopedia & Handbook of Cannabis Production in Controlled Environments are nice reads too.
- Germinate the seed
- Can do it by placing the seed(s) between 2 tissues with some water on a plate. Put the plate in dark room in room temperature.
- Then wait for 1-3 days for roots to show. Then it's ready to be planted into soil.
- Can also germinate directly in the soil
- Plant the seed in soil. Not deeply. ~ 2x the size of the seed in depth (~ 1.5-3 cm).
- Water the soil a bit after. Not too much. Soil should be of good quality.
- The things you are doing aren’t because of cannabis. I can do those things sober. It’s the surrendering that’s doing it. It’s the being still, silent and surrendering. You are pulling your consciousness away from the world and into your own awareness and body. Cannabis puts the feedback of your consciousness on blast so it’s easier to do, but in no way do you need it. It’s just things are more subtle when you are sober.
- The thing so many people don’t realize about astral projection or deep states of consciousness is that it requires subtlety, immense subtlety. Cannabis helps that by amplifying the feedback so you can navigate your own consciousness easier.
- Cannabis stimulates the Default Mode Network, specifically the sub-cortical amygdala. It works on the conscious brain. Mushrooms quiet the DMN, like meditation does. It works on the subconscious brain. I personally do not like to combine them, as they work in opposition to each other.
- I do a variation of the paper towel method. What I do is I drop the seed into a shot glass of water for 24-48 hours. Then I come back and if the seeds floating I give it a tap to see if it’ll sink. If it sinks then it’s ready, if it’s still floating then it’s not ready. This is softening the outer shell so it makes it easier for the tap root to break through. Then I place them in a damp paper towel in a ziplock bag with it slightly open to allow air flow. I then place said back in a dark place and I’ll have a tap root in 1-4 days. Typically it’s closer to the 24-48 hour mark though, but I’ve had some stragglers. Then plant as you see fit.
- This method is simple and has about a 95 pct success rate for me personally. I fill a cup up with water and drop the seed in the cup. Put the cup somewhere dark and preferably with high humidity(I just put mine in a cupboard still works) in about a day it will slightly crack open. You know it's cracked when the seed sinks to the bottom of the cup. Leave it alone for about 3 more days or until the white stem is maybe 2 inches long then carefully plant it. I've learned to let the stem get a little longer because if it's too short then it might die.
- Most people recommend a wet paper towel pocket for the seed but I've been just putting my seeds in a cup of water without any access to light and leave it for a day or two.
- Best Temperature to Vape Weed
- Eaze - Weed Delivery.
- Гид по марихуане
- A Brief Global History of the War on Cannabis (2020) (HN)
- Cresco Labs - Medical marijuana company.
- Tilray - Canadian pharmaceutical and cannabis company.
- Backrolling For Beginners (Example)
- Are there massive differences between the different strains of cannabis? (2021)
- The antimicrobial potential of cannabidiol (2021) (HN)
- Unrivaled Brands - Building the next generation of cannabis products and experiences. (Twitter)
- Curaleaf - Leading medical and wellness cannabis operator in the United States.
- Cannabis use produces persistent cognitive impairments: meta review (2022) (HN)
- The Evolution of THC Vape Cartridges (2022) (HN)
- Prenatal cannabis exposure associated with mental disorders in children (2022) (HN)
- The Effects of Cannabis (Marijuana) on the Brain & Body - Huberman (2022)
- Tatanka - NL smart shop selling cannabis/mushroom seeds/spores.
- Where can I find the best cannabis seeds? (2022)
- Sensi Seeds
- Indica vs Sativa: definition, effects, charts, differences
- Microgrowery Reddit - Dedicated to the cultivation of cannabis.
- Marijuana Horticulture Fundamentals: A Comprehensive Guide to Cannabis Cultivation and Hashish Production
- Cannabis Encyclopedia: The Definitive Guide to Cultivation & Consumption of Medical Marijuana
- Hemp Diseases and Pests: Management and Biological Control
- Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study: The Propagation and Breeding of Distinctive Cannabis
- Handbook of Cannabis Production in Controlled Environments
- Cannabis: A Complete Guide
- Grow Weed Easy - Learn How to Grow Cannabis with Simple Tutorials.
- Growing Elite Marijuana
- Beginner Guide to grow cannabis
- Favorite strains from your favorite Amsterdam coffee shop?
- What is your genuine opinion on cannabis?
- Cannabis Seed to Harvest Full Time-Lapse 4k
- 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Training Cannabis Plants
- What's the biggest thing you wish you knew when you started growing? (2023)
- What is germination and how to best do it
- How long do you veg for and why?
- Beginner's Cannabis Grow Guide
- Cannabis Seed Germination — Troubleshooting Guide
- Favorite cannabis breeders? (2023)
- How Deep to Plant Cannabis Seed?
- Cannabis Seed Germination: Direct in Soil Method
- How To Build A Super Soil To Grow Weed Easy, Just Add Water
- Cannabis Scientist Answers Questions From Twitter (2023)
Cannabinoid Temperature Guide