- Zsh Async - Because your terminal should be able to perform tasks asynchronously without external tools.
- Bd - Jump back to a specific directory, without doing
- Zsh completions - Additional completion definitions for Zsh.
- Zsh autosuggestions - Fish-like autosuggestions for Zsh.
- FZF - Command-line fuzzy finder.
- Zsh history substring search - ZSH port of Fish history search.
- Zsh syntax highlighting - Fish shell like syntax highlighting for Zsh.
- Zsh better npm completion - Better completion for npm.
- Pure - Pretty, minimal and fast ZSH prompt.
- ZSH Completions for Nix and NixOS - ZSH Completions for Nix.
Interesting (not using)
- z - Jump around.
- Zsh Codex - ZSH plugin that enables you to use OpenAI's powerful Codex AI in the command line.
- Enhancd - Next-generation cd command with an interactive filter.
- Ports - Easily see what's happening on your computer's ports.
- Fast Syntax Highlighting - Fine granularity, number of features, 40 work hours themes.
- cod - Completion daemon for bash/zsh.
- Zsh Nix Shell - Use Zsh as the default nix-shell shell.
- zsh-autocomplete - Adds real-time type-ahead autocompletion to Zsh, plus many more completion features.
- zsh-history - Plugin for zsh history extended by golang, dealing it like SQL.
- Zsh Vi Mode - Better and friendly vi(vim) mode plugin for ZSH.
- fzf-tab - Replace zsh's default completion selection menu with fzf.
- fzf-zsh-plugin - ZSH plugin enables using fzf to search your command history and do file searches.
- You Should Use - ZSH plugin that reminds you to use existing aliases for commands you just typed.
- zsh-autoquoter - Makes shell quoting slightly less annoying. (Article)
- Starship - Minimal, blazing fast, and extremely customizable prompt for any shell.
- Powerlevel10k - Emphasizes speed, flexibility and out-of-the-box experience.
- Roadrunner - Fast and configurable prompt for shells.
- powerline-rust - Altervative to powerline-shell. It's heavily inspired by it, but focuses on minimalizing time of execution.
- silver - Cross-shell customizable powerline-like prompt with icons.
- Go Bullet Train (GBT) - Highly configurable prompt builder for Bash, ZSH and PowerShell written in Go.
- Spaceship - Zsh prompt for Astronauts.
- Zsh git fetch merge - Runs
git fetch upstream&
git merge upstream/master.
- Git sync - Sync git repositories and clean them up.
- Open PR - Open pull requests from command line.
- Git add remote - Easily add remotes to git repositories.
- Awesome Zsh Plugins
- Zinit - Flexible and fast ZSH plugin manager.
- Zsh Framework Benchmark - Small utility to benchmark various Zsh frameworks.
- zgenom - Lightweight and fast plugin manager for ZSH.
- Znap - Light-weight Git repo manager for Zsh. Tailored to managing Zsh plugins.
- zsh_unplugged - Perhaps you don't need a Zsh plugin manager after all.
- Zsh for Humans - Turnkey configuration for Zsh.
- Zsh modules written in rust (Tweet)
- Fig Plugins - Plugin store for zsh, bash & fish.
- zcomet - Fast, Simple Zsh Plugin Manager.
- Contextual Abbreviations for ZSH - Supercharged context-dependent aliases for ZSH that save you keystrokes.