I want to try build a SolidJS based docs generation site and use it for my wiki. Start with just basics I need for myself and let the community do the rest. Make it as modular and pluggable as Docusaurus. And support inserting arbitrary Solid components.
- Docusaurus Theme MDX v2 - Docusaurus theme to add support for MDX v2.
- Docusaurus TypeDoc API Plugin - Provides source code API documentation powered by TypeDoc.
- Docusaurus OpenAPI Doc Generator
- Docusaurus draw.io plugin
- Offline / Local Search for Docusaurus
- T-rex - Script for inserting a new page in a number-indexed Docusaurus directory.
- Docusaurus 2.0 (2022) (HN)
- Awesome Docusaurus