- To fully understand finite group theory, understand that every action moves things around repeating circles. Solutions don’t depend on dimension, they depend on how many circles you have, how they are coupled, and where they touch.
- Group theory and why I love the monster group (2020)
- Monster Group (John Conway) | Numberphile (Reddit)
- Monster Group - John Conway
- Monster Group (a little extra bit)
- Is there any practicality to group theory? (2020)
- ELI5: The Monster Group
- The ‘Useless’ Perspective That Transformed Mathematics (2020) (HN)
- Cube Games and Group Theory
- group-theory - Package for exploring constructive group theory in Haskell.
- Lie Groups and Lie Algebras Lectures
- Group Theory Game using Lean
- Lecture notes on Introduction to Galois Theory by Ekaterina Amerik
- Morse Theory for Complexes of Groups (2022)
- Group Theory — Introduction to Higher Mathematics (2022)
- 2D Rubik’s Cube solution visualization (HN)