- Fuchsia solves very realistic problem: building a clean driver interface, while keep it open and gain hardware vendor support.
- One of the most interesting aspects of Google's newly released Fuchsia OS is the use of an object capability ("OCap") security model.
- Fuchsia design principle: Bring Your Own Runtime. If your code can speak the protocols, it can be a first-class citizen regardless of language or runtime. Consequence: Fuchsia does not provide libc or other shared system libraries. Each package is #hermetic and has its own libc.
- Fuchsia OS Introduction (2019) (HN)
- Playing Around With The Fuchsia Operating System (2020) (HN) (Reddit)
- FuchsiaOS Code
- Expanding Fuchsia's open source model (2020) (HN)
- Fun facts as team member of Fuchsia project (2020)
- Portable Fuchsia Emulator (FImage)
- Taking a look at Google's Fuchsia OS (2021)
- A few thoughts on Fuchsia security (2021) (HN)
- A Tour of the Fuchsia Operating System (2021)
- Getting to know Fuchsia, Google's open-source operating system (Lobsters)
- Fuchsia IDL Overview (HN)
- Fuchsia Workstation (HN)
- A Kernel Hacker Meets Fuchsia OS (2022) (HN)
- FuchsiAware - Fuchsia Source Tree Browsing Assistance.