- Meow - Modal editing mode for Emacs.
- company-mode - Modular in-buffer completion framework for Emacs.
- CIDER - Clojure Interactive Development Environment that Rocks for Emacs.
- Lispy - Short and sweet LISP editing.
- Eglot - Client for Language Server Protocol servers.
- use-package - Macro allows you to isolate package configuration in your .emacs file .
- Org-Roam - Rudimentary Roam replica with Org-mode. (HN) (Web) (Forum) (org-roam-server - Web Application to Visualize the Org-Roam Database) (Releasing Org-roam v2)
- org-journal - Simple org-mode based journaling mode.
- dumb-jump - Emacs "jump to definition" package for 40+ languages.
- which-key - Emacs package that displays available keybindings in popup.
- reformatter.el - Define commands which run reformatters on the current Emacs buffer.
- Emacs X Window Manager - Tiling X window manager for Emacs. (HN)
- s.el - Emacs string manipulation library.
- lazyblorg - Blogging with Org-mode for very lazy people.
- org-roam-bibtex - Connector between Org-roam, BibTeX-completion, and Org-ref.
- rigpa - Modular editing levels and towers for Emacs.
- Auto Activating Snippets - Snippets for Emacs that expand as you type.
- symex.el - Edit Lisp symbolic expressions ("symexes") as trees in Emacs.
- f.el - Modern API for working with files and directories in Emacs.
- Vertico - Performant and minimalistic vertical completion UI based on the default completion system.
- Magit - Interface to the version control system Git, implemented as an Emacs package. (Web) (Article) (HN)
- elm-mode - Elm mode for emacs.
- inf-clojure - Basic interaction with a Clojure subprocess.
- straight.el - Next-generation, purely functional package manager for the Emacs hacker. (HN)
- Good Style in modern Emacs Packages (Lobsters)
- Modalka - Easily introduce native modal editing of your own design.
- Ecaml - Writing Emacs plugin in OCaml.
- Elegant Emacs - Minimal consistent vanilla Emacs (i.e. no package) and yet elegant.
- Modern Org Style
- Denote (denote.el) - Simple Emacs Zettelkasten. (HN)
- MELPA - Recipes and build machinery for the biggest Emacs package repo.
- The benefits of everything being a buffer in Emacs (2023) (HN)