- The function of a system is its output. If you have dog grooming machine that sometimes smashes puppies and you keep running it, you're in the dog smashing business. If you work for a mass surveillance company that keeps enabling genocide and undermining democracy...
- Good Intentions, Bad Inventions: Myths of Healthy Tech (HN)
- Useful Values / Guiding Principles from Ethics (2020)
- Awesome Humane Tech
- Humane Tech Community
- Ethical Programming - Is It Worth It? (2020) (Lobsters)
- Competitive Ethics (2020)
- Ethical Design Guide
- Moral Competence (2021) (HN)
- Toward ethical, transparent and fair AI/ML - Critical reading list for engineers, designers, and policy makers.
- How Ethics could be integrated in CS education (2021)
- Stanford Ethical and Social Issues in Natural Language Processing Seminar
- NeurIPS Ethics Guidelines
- Notes on Ethics
- Are we cut out for universal morality? (2021) (HN)
- Technology Isn't Neutral - A Manifesto For Radical Software Development
- Descriptive ethics - Wikipedia
- Ask Delphi - Delphi is computational model for descriptive ethics.
- W3C TAG Ethical Web Principles (Code)
- How to understand if a certain attack is a war crime?
- XXIIVV — ethics
- On infinite ethics (HN)
- Image generation ethics: Will you be an AI vegan? (2022) (Lobsters)