Alan Watts is one of my favorite people I wish I knew. Fortunately he wrote a few books and did many talks. Specifically his Out of Your Mind lectures are superb.
The one book I read by him and loved is Wisdom of Insecurity.
- The Rhythmic Dance of Existence
- Money, Guilt and The Machine
- You Must Do It in Order To Understand It
- Don't Try
- Man and Nature
- Why the Urge to Improve Yourself?
- We Don't See All There Is
- Undifferentiated Toy Gardens
- It all goes together
- The Freedom To Make Mistakes
- Story of the Chinese Farmer
- Music and Life
- Life is NOT a Journey
- The Inevitable Ecstasy
- How Your Beliefs Create Reality
- Analytical Thinking (Act Without Thinking)
- The Ways In Which The Material World Is An Illusion
- The Real Purpose of Doing Anything
- Alan Watts full TV series
- The World You Create In Your Mind
- Becoming Free Of Past Karma
- Living in the present (boat analogy)
- Letting Go
Mixed in music
- Will Cady - What Fills The Gap
- n u a g e s - Dreams
- Out of Your Mind lecture series mixed with ambient music
- The Wisdom of Alan Watts in Four Thought-Provoking Animations
- Alan Watts Document Library
- Alan Watts searchable speech - Search here parts of speech that Alan Watts has said.
- Best way to learn Alan Watts teachings
- Alan Watts Live Radio | Lectures & Talks
- Alan Watts Speeches
- What are some good non Alan Watts books? (2020)
- Recommended reading that's not Alan Watts? (2021)
- Rare Lost Tape of Alan Watts recorded by himself (1959)
- How did Alan Watts become so extremely poetic and deliver his speeches in such tremendous fashion?
- Who else do you listen to/read other than Alan? (2021)
- Alan Watts recordings
- Alan Watts: genius or charlatan?
- Similar humans to Alan Watts