Moved to Warp terminal from iTerm.
Assigned w + j with Karabiner to open the app from Keyboard Maestro in seconds.
I have iTerm switch between Primer Light and Primer Dark themes as I change between macOS appearances.
I always have at least 3 tabs (sessions) always open in iTerm. I open other tabs as need arise but it usually doesn't as I use VS Code's integrated terminal on per project basis.
My always open tabs are:
Jump- Main tab I use to quickly jump around my file system. Bound to
Run/Workspace- I use it as extra tab where I sometimes run a server or something where it makes sense. Bound to
Karabiner- Contains my Karabiner configuration I edit in neovim. Bound to
- Make macOS hotkeys work with iTerm
- iTerm metal renderer
- Custom iTerm Applescripts for Alfred
- Little known features of iTerm2 (2020) (HN)
- iTomate - Automate your iTerm layouts and session setup.
- Useful notifications in iTerm2 (2020)
- Remote pbcopy for iTerm2
- ClusterSSH for iTerm2 (HN)
- GitHub VS Code Theme for iTerm