An application which allowed me to originally create all of the maps for Learn Anything.
I visualize topics and their relations as an interactive mind map.
More recently I am using Excalidraw & Obsidian for making mind maps.
At some point, I used MindNode as a way to break down problems into smaller parts.
- ⌥ + delete will delete currently selected node only unlike delete which will delete the entire branch.
- I can label connection arrows.
- I can embed links in notes.
- Mind map everything - How I use mind maps to effectively transcribe knowledge digitally and visualize thoughts and knowledge I have for both myself and for other people interested.
- IOctopus - Online Mind mapping.
- JS Mind map
- The Mind Map Book (HN)
- Learn about Concept Maps (HN)
- Hackers Mind Map (HN)
- React Flow Mind Map App