Currently use English Pear & Freesia Cologne.
- Fragrance doesn't need to be strong. Strong is bad. Just a subtle hint. Perfumes change scent when it reacts to an individuals hormones. Something foodish, like cinnamon, vanilla are always nice.
- What is your favorite creed scent?
- Girls, what perfume of yours gets you the most compliments?
- Mr Tom Ford’s Three Rules Of Fragrance
- What date fragrance never lets you down? (2022)
- What's a perfume that makes you genuinely think "no one could dislike this" (2022)
- What’s a scent that is on the cheaper side yet always draws people in? (2022)
- What is your profession and what cologne do you wear to work? (2022)
- Which expensive/hyped up fragrances disappointed you the most? (2022)
- What was your worst beginner fragrance mistake? (2022)
- Jo Malone
- Lovely men fragrances (2023)
- Fragrances that you've smelled and instantly said "I must have this" (2023)
- Nice colognes
- Sasha's Perfumes
- What's your go-to fragrance this summer? (2023)
- Best Tom Ford fragrance?