Here is a list of various things I track for my own use and reference.
- Books (Wiki) - Books I read and finished reading together with a link to the notes I made on each of the books and my reviews.
- Goodreads - List of books I finished reading and reviews on all of the books I read.
- Letterboxd - Movies I want to watch as well movies I saw together with reviews I wrote and various movie lists I made and shared.
- Series (Wiki) - TV series I saw already with my thoughts and a small reviews on each one.
- Trakt - TV series I saw, plan to watch and ratings I made for different episodes/seasons.
- Music playlists - Different playlists I made of music I like.
- Spotify - Different Spotify playlists I made.
- SoundCloud - Different music I liked.
- Last.fm - Music I am listening to now and listened to in the past.
- Games (Wiki) - Games I played and my thoughts on them together with my favorite games of all time.
- Grouevee - Games I played, games I want to play & my favorite games.
- YouTube playlists - Various YouTube playlists I made.
- Awesome Quantified Self
- Apis Mellifera (2019)
- Personal Trackers
- My Quantified Self Setup (2020)
- Developer industry stats and where to find them
- Personal Data Warehouses: Reclaiming Your Data (2020) (HN)
- Heedy - Open-source database built for storage and analysis of your personal data. (Docs)
- Wakapi - Minimalist, self-hosted WakaTime-compatible backend for coding statistics. (Code)
- Map of my personal data infrastructure
- ActivityWatch - Open-source time tracker. (Code) (Article)
- Ask HN: What metrics do you pay attention to? (2021)
- Bartib - Easy to use time tracking tool for the command line.
- Nostalgia - Utilize your personal data like Google.
- QuantifiedMe - Loading and plotting of various Quantified Self data sources.
- klog - Command line tool for time tracking in a human-readable, plain-text file format. (Web)
- HomeSheet - Home Inventory Software. (HN)
- Orbit - Time Tracking & Invoicing. (Twitter)
- FxLifeSheet - Tracking the key metrics of my life. (Code)
- I put my whole life into a single database (2022) (HN)
- Haptic - Private journal to track anything. (Twitter)
- Stalker - Thing that watches everything I do.