Go over how I use my iPad here. Muse is a nicely designed app.
Love how you can connect iPad to mac and drag drawing apps into iPad to draw on them natively with the pencil.
- Using the iPad Pro as my development machine (2019)
- Pro Multitasking - Finder for iPad Concept (2019)
- Beyond the Tablet: Seven Years of iPad as My Main Computer (2019)
- Capstone, a tablet for thinking (2018)
- Modular Computer: iPad Pro as a Tablet, Laptop, and Desktop Workstation (2020)
- iPad Main Menu - Concept to improve usability and bring more professional apps to iPad.
- My 11-inch iPad Pro Experiment (2020)
- Using an iPad for Photography Workflows: A Complete Guide (2020)
- A New Experience for Spotify for iPad (2020)
- Best designed apps and websites for iPad (2020)
- Working on iPad (2020) (Tweet) (HN)
- Paperlike - iPad Screen Protector: write and draw like on paper.
- Saving the iPad — Building an app for myself (2020)
- Linux on iPad (HN)
- Turning an iPad Pro into the Ultimate Classic Macintosh (2021)
- New Kind of Paper (HN)
- Reflections on Software Development from Anywhere on an iPad (HN)
- Concepts App - Infinite, Flexible Sketching.
- Defter Notes - iPad app for deft handwritten notes & spatial organizing.
- Traditional Graphite For Procreate
- IDE for iPadOS