I start every morning with some exercise and a morning smoothie to cover all my micro & macro nutrient needs and get enough protein to grow/maintain muscle. After the smoothie, I usually don't eat for a while.
I love Indian, Japanese & Georgian cuisine the most. Can eat ramen, sushi or hummus all day. I also like eating various nuts (almonds, walnuts), blueberries, bananas and avocados when I am too lazy or want a quick snack.
My goto recipe is a simple omelette with tomatoes and Greek salad. I mention common foods I eat here.
Here is a list of various pescatarian foods that I use to experiment and cook with. It helps to sometimes pick some ingredients and search recipes you can make with them.
- Pistachio nuts
- Griffonia seeds
- Pinto beans
- Curry powder
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- There are many things about food that are legal in the US and forbidden in Europe. Parting agents, dry agents, biocides, certain breeding techniques, medication, disinfectants.
- Cheap healthy food
- Serotonin Foods and Mood Disorders
- Some good oatmeal and avocado recipes
- Solar Foods - Revolutionary natural protein source for the global food industry: suitable for varied consumer diets, and virtually for all food products and types.
- What are the best/healthiest foods that can heal your body? (2020)
- World's Healthiest Foods Meal Plan
- Ynsect - Ynsect farms insects to make high-quality, premium natural ingredients for aquaculture and pet nutrition.
- Agricool - Fruits and vegetables grown in the heart of cities, less than 15 km away from where you live. Fresh, local, pesticide-free.
- Infarm - Growing a new food system in your city.
- QED - Builds data systems and AI for health and agriculture.
- What vertical farming and ag startups don't understand about agriculture (2020) (HN)
- Investors say agroforestry is climate friendly and also profitable (2020) (HN)
- Cult Favorite
- Different kinds of watermelon
- You want to reduce the carbon footprint of your food? Focus on what you eat, not whether your food is local (Tweet)
- Open Food Facts - Gathers information and data on food products from around the world.
- Falling Fruit - Massive, collaborative map of the urban harvest.
- Grapefruit Is One of the Weirdest Fruits on the Planet
- OneSoil - Free precision farming apps.
- Hectare - Simple tools for precision agriculture.
- Yeti Cheese - Real cheese, made from plants.
- Europe's Biggest Vertical Farm Will Be Powered by Wind and Planted by Robots (2020) (HN)
- farmOS - Web-based application for farm management, planning, and record keeping. (GitHub) (Code)
- Hi-Tech Vegetable Farm (2021)
- My Food Data - Provides nutrition data tools and articles to empower you to create a better diet.
- What is your go to favorite healthy snack? (2021)
- Ambrook - Find Farm Funding. (Working at Ambrook)
- List of foods that go together exceptionally well? (2021)
- The Flavour Thesaurus Book
- Good healthy bar I can eat whilst at work? (2021)
- Russian foods
- Eating to be full (2021)
- Hot Sauces List
- New Harvest - Building the Field of Cellular Agriculture.
- Nootropic foods (2021)
- FarmBot - Open Source Farming Robot. (HN)
- What is a food you were surprised to learn is crazy high in some nutrient?
- Revealed: the true extent of America’s food monopolies, and who pays the price (2021)
- Three billion people cannot afford a healthy diet (2021) (Tweet) (HN)
- Let's talk about brain food (2021)
- What are your favourite foods from your childhood?
- I tried 30 mustards this summer (2021) (HN)
- Open Source Tractor (HN)
- Growing food at Sea
- San Jose Is the Bay Area’s Great Immigrant Food City (2021) (Tweet)
- Mojo Microdose Soft Chews
- Fukuoka Eats
- Food Timeline - Food history research service.
- What’s your favourite HEALTHY comfort food? (2021)
- Food Politics by Marion Nestle
- Healthy soil is key to feeding the world (2022) (HN)
- Cheese Making
- Foods with the most vertical differentiation / price variation
- Healthy high-calorie foods (2022)
- What are the most fascinating/informative/mind blowing books you have read about food/nutrition? (2022)
- Foods that promote gut health
- What is a internationally lesser-known yet highly delicious dish from your country? (2022)
- Micro Meat - Technology for scaling cultivated meat. (HN)
- Ask HN: Most Reliable Modern Refrigerator? (2022)
- Why Nestle is one of the most hated companies in the world (2021)
- Food Packaging (HN)
- Crop Map Generation - End-to-end workflow for generating high resolution cropland maps.
- How could the war in Ukraine impact global food supplies? (2022)
- What food surprised you with how healthy it is?
- What are some toxic foods for the body that a lot of people eat? (2022)
- Fruits and vegetables are less nutritious than they used to be (2022) (HN)
- Can the World Feed Itself? Historic Fertilizer Crunch Threatens Food Security (2022) (HN)
- After millennia of expansion, the world has passed ‘peak agricultural land’ (2022) (HN)
- Ask HN: SWE who started an organic farm in Europe, where did you go? (2022)
- Pipedream Labs - Making 30 second delivery times possible this decade w/ underground pipes. (Twitter) (Tweet)
- Most of the world’s grain is not eaten by humans (2022) (HN)
- Aerobotics - Optimize and protect your yields, season after season.
- Absurd AI-Generated Professional Food Photography with DALL-E 2 (2022)
- Solein - Protein out of thin air. (HN)
- Agriculture at the End of the World (2022)
- grocy - ERP beyond your fridge. Web-based self-hosted groceries & household management solution for your home. (Code)
- Bluetooth Low Energy soil moisture sensor (HN)
- Bourdain's World Map
- How food powers the body's metabolism (HN)
- Only 1% of Japan's Soy Sauce Is Made This Way
- Robot treats 500k plants per hour with 95% less chemicals (2022) (HN)
- Nutrition Tier Lists: Nuts
- Apple Rankings (HN)
- At which point is a food considered processed?
- Should You Be Eating Your Greens? - Nutrition Tier Lists: Vegetables
- Foods that a country is falsely known for
- Is it true that some oils are really unhealthy?
- Food you introduced that made a big change?
- Grain farming goes indoors (2023) (HN)
- What foods are good or bad to improve energy?
- The Sifter - Food History Research Tool.
- What I eat every single day
- Typical What I Eat in a Day (to Build Muscle & Stay Lean)
- How to Keep Your Produce Fresh for Weeks
- Actual nootropic foods (2023)