CodeSandbox is neat. Especially in how it lets anyone easily collaborate and fork off any change into workable branches shareable with an URL. StackBlitz is amazing alternative that is often faster too. Replit is neat too.
- Announcing CodeSandbox 2.5 - Many features added.
- Ives van Hoorne - Vue Development in CodeSandbox
- What’s Unique About CodeSandbox
- A year of CodeSandbox, tech edition - Ives van Hoorne (2019)
- CodeSandbox CI 101 - Describes what CodeSandbox CI is, how it will benefit you as a library maintainer, and how to set it up for your library.
- Codesandboxer - Deploy any component directly to codesandbox from anywhere.
- Announcing CodeSandbox CI and all-new Embeds (2019)
- GitHubBox - Open any GitHub repo in CodeSandbox by changing the hostname.
- CodeSandbox URL shortcuts
- Sandpack - Ecosystem of components and utilities built around the browser bundler that powers CodeSandbox. (Article) (Tweet)
- CodeSandbox Projects Announcement (2022) (Tweet)
- remark-codesandbox - Create CodeSandbox directly from code blocks.
- CodeSandbox Challenges (2022)