- Algebraic Effects for the Rest of Us (2019) (HN)
- Koka: a function-oriented language with effect inference
- The Koka Book - Introduction and Specification of the Koka language.
- Algebraic Effects for Functional Programming (Type Directed Compilation of Row-typed Algebraic Effects) (2016)
- Koka: Programming with Row-polymorphic Effect Type
- libhandler - Implements algebraic effect handlers in C.
- Eff - Python library to work with algebraic effects.
- Exotic Programming Ideas: Part 3 (Effect Systems) (2020) (HN)
- Extensible Effects: an alternative to Monad Transformers
- Freer Monads, More Extensible Effects paper (Code)
- UI effects - Experiment exploring a UI programming model inspired by algebraic effects.