Evaluating using Raycast as my main plugin interface. Currently use Alfred & Script Kit more.
Raycast Extensions has great code you can use for inspiration.
- Airport - Discover TestFlight Apps.
- Vercel Deployments - Quickly open and check the status of your Vercel deployments. (Code
- Personal Notion Raycast Extension
- 1Password extension for Raycast
- Sourcegraph for Raycast - Search code, browse Notebooks, and manage Batch Changes.
- Supabase Raycast - Raycast extension to manage your Supabase project.
- Raycast Gallery - Display and search images from a selection of folders.
- Easydict - Easily look up words or translate text.
- Raycast supports using React to render things (transforms react to native AppKit).
- 90% of Mac apps should actually be Raycast extensions
- Egoist's Raycast scripts
- Raycast Extensions - Everything you need to extend Raycast.
- Raycast API
- Raycast Store
- Raycast Template
- Raycast Marketplace - Unofficial Marketplace for Raycast Script Commands. (Code)
- Build a Raycast Extension with TypeScript & React (2022)
- react-query meets Raycast
- Raycast New Grid API (2022)
- Building Raycast extensions with Thomas Paul Mann (2022)
- Sunbeam - Raycast inspired launcher for the command line.
- VSCode Raycast extension (Code)
- Raycast's evolution in 2022
- Raycast AI: The magic of AI, right on your Mac (2023)