- B cells (along with T cells and a recently-discovered neurological cell) are one of only three types of cells which can edit their own DNA. Which is a weird privilege - they are allowed to be different to the rest of us.
- Nobel Prize awarded for discovery of cancer therapy by inhibition of negative immune regulation (2018)
- Tiny Bombs in your Blood - The Complement System (2019)
- What are the prerequisites for understanding immunology? (2020)
- Systems immunology: just getting started (2017)
- Chemogenetics and Optogenetics - Control intracellular signal transduction in living cells and organisms
- Immunology Is Where Intuition Goes to Die (2020) (HN)
- How the Coronavirus Hacks the Immune System (2020) (HN)
- John Ioannidis research - Professor of medicine and epidemiology.
- Our amazing immune system (2020) (HN)
- Making Vaccine (2021) (HN)
- The molecular assembly of the marsupial γμ T cell receptor defines a third T cell lineage (2021)
- Is it possible for the human immune system to "forget" any pathogen after vaccination as time passes? How does this work considering that information on certain pathogens are also retained by the immune system and does this vary based on different pathogens? (2021)
- The brain can recall and reawaken past immune responses (2021) (HN)