I use it primarily to edit markdown files like this wiki. I also edit config files and open large and small files for quick edits.
I switch between Ayu Light and Ayu Mirage themes as I change between macOS appearances.
- Entering into sublime console (View -> Show Console):
sublime.log_input(True)- Allows you to then see what commands you type as well as actions you make map to as sublime bindings.
- You can then turn all logging by running commands above with
Falseor restart Sublime.
New view into filewill split current file into two tabs.
- I binded jj to go to normal mode from insert. This way when I load a file in sublime, it doesn't sometimes immediately go to normal mode. So I can instantly open file and safely spam j to go down a page without writing the j's.
# Turn on logging of actions. Insert it in the Sublime console.
sublime.log_input(True); sublime.log_commands(True); sublime.log_result_regex(True)
- OdatNurd - Sublime Text Tutorials
- Sublime Text Community Documentation (Code)
- PackageDev - Provides syntax highlighting and other helpful utility for Sublime Text resource files.
- Sublime Text 4 change log
- HN: Sublime Text 4 (2021)
- Building an ultimate writing machine from Sublime Text
- Sublime Text Regular Expression Cheat Sheet (2019)
- Sublime Text 4 (2021) (HN) (Lobsters)
- Mastering Sublime Text (2021)
- Making return open files in global search results
- LSP for Sublime Text