- Web engines in Haskell (2019)
- Servo - Parallel Browser Engine written in Rust. (Web) (Servo’s new home) (HN) (Lobsters)
- WebRender - GPU renderer for the Web content, used by Servo.
- BadWolf, one year later (Lobsters)
- Flow: A New Browser Engine (2020) (Lobsters)
- Understanding Map Internals (2020)
- Learning Google V8
- V8 Optimized Language Features (HN)
- Lexbor - Development of web browser engine available as a software library. Open source HTML Renderer library. (Web)
- Super fast super property access (2021) (HN)
- V8 Heap Sandbox - High-Level Design Doc (2021)
- Just - Very small v8 JS runtime for Linux only.
- PyMiniRacer - Minimal, modern embedded V8 for Python.
- Ask HN: Why new browsers use Chromium instead of Firefox as their base? (2022)
- zig-v8 - Simple V8 builds with C and Zig bindings.
- Servo - Parallel web browser written in Rust.
- Servo 2023 Roadmap (HN)
- Speeding up V8 Heap Snapshots | Prime Reacts (2023)